Tuition is an annual fee that may be spread over 11 months, beginning August 1st
|*Application/Registration Fee||Annual Tuition Per Student||*Monthly Payments Per Student|
6th – 8th grade
(3 day schedule)
Tuesday – Thursday
*The yearly tuition includes the cost of most field trips, P.E. Uniform/bag, computer use fees, Science labs, Life Skills Supplies, Yearbook, and locker fee.
Amount Due at Registration – $175 (Non-Refundable)
Balance of Registration due on May 1st – $125 (Non-Refundable)
- All fees required by FCMS will be handled through *Gradelink.
- A Non-Refundable $175 Application/Registration deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance of the Application/Registration fee of $125 (Non-Refundable) is due May 1st.
- If tuition falls behind 30 days, you may be asked to keep your student(s) at home until the account is brought current.
- If you anticipate any financial difficulties that would keep you from making your payment on time, contact the office BEFORE the due date. You are allowed one grace period per year through Gradelink.
- Six (6) parent volunteer hours are required per family each year. (See handbook for details)
- A 30 day written notice is required before withdrawing your student(s) from Foothills School.