The Application Fee is due at time of Enrollment and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Tuition is an annual fee that may be spread over 11 months, beginning August 1st
|Application Fee Per Student||*Yearly Registration Per Student||Annual Tuition Per Student||*Monthly Payments Per Student|
6th – 8th grade
(3 day schedule)
Tuesday – Thursday
$275.00 or $300.00
* Re-Enrollment students pay $275.00 for Registration. New Enrollment Students pay $300.00
*$160.00 Activity Fee which covers all field trips, P.E. Uniform/bag, computer use fees, Science labs, Life Skills Supplies, Yearbook, and locker fees.
- All fees required by FCMS will be handled through *Gradelink.
- A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to register. In the event that a student withdraws or is dismissed from FCMS, the non-refundable deposit will cover all administrative tasks required to process a student.
- If tuition falls behind 30 days, you may be asked to keep your student(s) at home until the account is brought current.
- If you anticipate any financial difficulties that would keep you from making your payment on time, contact the office BEFORE the due date. You are allowed one grace period per year through Gradelink.
- Six (6) parent volunteer hours are required per family each year. (See handbook for details)
- A 30 day written notice is required before withdrawing your student(s) from Foothills School.