2022 -2023 Fee Schedule
Tuition is an annual fee that is spread over 11 months, beginning August 1st
|*Application/Registration Fee||Annual Tuition Per Student||*Monthly Payments Per Student|
6th – 8th grade
(3 day schedule)
Tuesday – Thursday
*The yearly tuition includes the cost of P.E. Uniform/bag, computer use fees, Science labs, Life Skills Supplies, Yearbook, and locker fee.
Amount Due at Registration – $300 (Non-Refundable)
- All fees required by FCMS will be handled through *Gradelink.
- A Non-Refundable $300 Registration Fee is required at the time of registration.
- If tuition falls behind 30 days, you may be asked to keep your student(s) at home until the account is brought current.
- Six (6) parent volunteer hours are required per family each year. (See handbook for details)
- A 30 day written notice is required before withdrawing your student(s) from Foothills School.